1. Best thing you ever ate? Hmmm… probably something chocolate. I love chocolate and pb.
2. Favorite thing you used to do before you were 12 or the body was 12? Swim. I looooved the swimming pool.
3. Favorite cartoon or animated movie? My Neighbor Totoro. I want a totoro tattoo.
4. What kind a pet do you wish you had? I very much miss having cats. My hubby is allergic, though.
5. Chocolate or Vanilla or Strawberry? Chocolate. Strawberry is good as long as there are no chunks of strawberries.
6. Tattoo or piercing you don’t have but want to get? Well, that’s funny. Like I said, I want a Totoro tattoo. I wouldn’t mind another earring.
7. What is a thing you did as a kid and still do because you like it even if its a kid thing to do? I make wishes on the first dip into new pb or butter.
8. What age is the best age to be for you if you had a choice? 21
9. Favorite color? Purple
10. Talent or thing you do that you feel you are pretty good at doing? I give good massages.
11. Name your best feature? My eyes.
xoxo thanks for tagging me. *hug*
tagged by meereschristophers:
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
- Who’s answering (can be more than one)? Robin
- Is there something you like to talk about but worry you are annoying others with? When I’m having problems and want to talk about them.
- Favourite fandom and why? Firefly is shiny.
- If you could be a fictional character for a year, would you do it? Who would you be? If I could work something out with my family, sure. I think I would find a character that was a good genie that gave unlimited wishes and then give myself to someone I trusted for a year, probably my husband.
- If a fairy offered you the power to turn your enemies into toads, would you do it? Definitely.
- ^ What price would you pay? Tiny fairy blow-job?
- OK non-fictional questions now. Do you like your own hand-writing? It looks a lot better when I write with pencil.
- What’s a skill you have that you are proud of? I am a trained massage therapist
- What’s a skill you are learning or would like to have? I am in dental school (it’s insane)
- What skill or trait do you admire most in your friends? Giving me love and cuddles and flirts
- Are you always on time or often late for things? I go back and forth between late and early.
1. Garlic or no garlic?
2. Which is better, cleavage or legs?
3. Most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
4. Favorite branch of science and why?
5. Three bands/musicians you listen to most often?
6. Least favorite color and why?
7. Manga or Comic Books?
8. Which is better, a warm sunny day or a cool cloudy one?
9. Who are more capable of cruelty, men or women?
10. God: divine holy great one or complete asshole?
11. Wanna flirt?
I tag: chaos-under-construction, that-russian-asshole, pianoflute2 , eightyfourgreenbugs , maddamredders-yaoi , consulting-timelord-angel , destinysomeone , aithne
this is some yuri manga type shit man
i smell the gay and it has polluted the whole room
I always REBLOG this when I see it
And they lived happily ever after…
Strong Embarrassment is a Good Motivator
If you don’t want to hear insecure whinings, please move on.
For #wrackedrobin because she said I can color for her. - Alik
Awww Alik colored me a picture. I love it. Thank you!
googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
This makes me giggle every time.
What is: CoCSA
CoCSA stands for Child on Child sexual abuse.
A lot of CoCSA is written off as children being children- but even when children are being children it can have long lasting and traumatizing effects.
and survivors of it deserve respect and more space and more explicit conversations about what happened to them being valid.
It can be hard to talk about CoCSA because we don’t want to admit that children honestly hurt other children or that children are capable of doing severe damage- but they are.
It is up to individual survivors, and only those survivors, whether or not they choose to hold the other child completely to blame, or to blame the parents, or the teachers, or a mixture.
CoCSA is not easier to deal with because the other person involved was a child as well. In ways- it is much harder because people are even quicker to absolve the other party of being guilty. To minimize the effects that it can have.
As with CSA, CoCSA includes a wide variety of behaviors.
From performing sexual acts to forcing sexual acts to be performed on them, to molestation, to exposure to porn or making another child watch them masturbate or making the other child masturbate in front of them.
Survivors of CoCSA often struggle with people accusing them of making it up, or blowing things out of proportion. They’re asked if it was really like that- why they didn’t say anything back then. They are invalidated on a large scale.
When dealing with survivors of CoCSA, as with all survivors, it is important to not continue this invalidation. Their trauma is valid. Their pain is valid. and they deserve to have their voices listened to.
O.O I started reading this, and as soon as I saw “child on child sexual abuse” I got dizzy.
I complained about my brother touching me so often that my father actually turned it into a joke. “Pinching private parts” was the punchline. I imagine my brother was told “Don’t do that”. As far as I know nothing else was ever done.
He was also very violent with me. I was told “it takes two to make a fight” and I was asked what I did to antagonize him. I would show my parents the bruises and scrapes and they would tell me not to fight with my brother.
My brother who is three years older. Three years. He was so much bigger and stronger than me.
I never had a chance.
what if your phobias are based off how you died in a past life
Why is this not getting around faster
I WAS KILLED BY CATERPILLARS??!??!?!
I was killed by a cluster of holes….
Epidemic caused by insufficient hygiene? Depending on when I last lived, this is actually really realistic.
I live in the midwest. My fear of sharks is completely unreasonable. Specifically, I’m afraid of sharks biting my feet. So, in a past life a shark bit off my feet and killed me.
Better than my daughter who was killed by moths. Terrible way to go.
I need a make out session so intense that I forget all my problems and possibly my name.
*puts on lipstick* *fluffs my boobs in my bra*
The family the pierces together…
Today we went out to eat with the whole fam. I have a truly ridiculous number of children, I’m not sure if I’ve made that clear before, but I do. Most are biological (because holy fuck I am fertile as hell), but not all. I have stepkids, too. 3 of my kids are daughters. My youngest daughter is going into 2nd grade.
One of my parts, Silver, really wanted us to get out ears pierced again (we had 3 holes on each side. We had more when I was a teenager.) Honestly, I kind of wanted it too. One of my stepdaughters had commented she wanted to get her ears pierced a second time. So, when I decided I wanted to get mine done I asked if she wanted to get hers done. She did. Yay!
While we were eating I mentioned it to my oldest girl. I asked if she would also like to have her ears pierced a second time. She was down. Sweet! This was becoming an event!
The littlest girl had shown an interest in earrings before, but had always been to scared. Today she decided she wanted them.
Woot, that’s all the ladies! I was far too happy about the whole thing. We all got the same earrings. We were all very happy with how it went. The little one wiggled her feet, but kept the rest of herself very still as she hugged the shop’s teddy bear. The ladies at the shop were really great. The littlest was really proud of herself for being brave and doing something she knew was going to hurt a little. And we all have matching earrings! They actually picked ones that I already have in my lowest hole.
Everyone liked their earrings. I was so happy. Bonding from shoving metal through flesh. Awesome.
I think that now the pattern of my earrings look like a slightly dopey vampire
I like it.
Also, pardon my halfassed ponytail. ;)